Breathing with a Noose has been selected by a panelist of judges as one of the Top 75 Mental Health Blogs on the web.
Mental Health Blog curators, a subdivision of Feedspot, has a team of over 25 experts whose goal is to discover and rank popular blogs, podcasts and youtube channels in several niche categories. With millions of blogs on the web, finding influential bloggers in a niche industry is a hard problem to address. Their selection process utlizies a thoughtful combination of both algorithmic and human editing to offer the best means of curation.
There are several ways they discover new feeds.
- Publishers submit their blogs, podcasts or youtube channels on Feedspot using the ‘Submit’ form at the top of this page.
- A research team does extensive research on google and social media platforms to discover new influencers.
- Feedspot has in-house media monitoring tools for discovering bloggers in several niche categories.
Feedspot’s expert editorial team reviews each blog before adding them to a relevant category list.
Ranking is based on
- Industry blogs (those not favoring a specific brand) are given higher rank than blogs by individual brands(who often tend to promote their own products).
- Blog post frequency(freshness)
- Social media follower counts and engagements
- Domain authority
- Age of a blog
- Alexa Web Traffic Rank and many other parameters.
Feedspot routinely remove inactive blogs and those which are no longer relevant to a given list. The lists are updated as they receive new blog submissions and re-rank every few weeks. They also take direct feedback from users to make changes.
You can contact Feedspot with any questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org